What You Need to File Your 2021 Taxes

Buyers and sellers need to keep these papers for their 2021 taxes.

Today we'll discuss what you need to know about before you file your taxes for 2021.

If you bought a house, there are two important items that you are going to need when you file your taxes. You’ll need the Alta statement that you signed off on at closing and the 1098 itemized interest rate form from your lender. If you sold a house, you'll need the Alta statement and all receipts from any upgrades that were done in the home while you were preparing it for the market.

If you have any questions or if you’re thinking about buying or selling, don't hesitate to give me a call or text me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Post a Comment